Of course, we offer pick-up from your hotel in Siem Reap for day excursions or round tours.
Additionally, we can provide pick-up service from other Cambodian towns, Cambodia's international airports, and from any land border crossings, for example Poi Pet at the main road from Bangkok.
We introduced a pick-up service from Bangkok, particularly from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. In this case, a Thai driver will pick you up at the airport or hotel in Bangkok and drop you to Aranyaprathep, which is at the Thai side of the Poipet crossing point. He will assist you to find the correct passageway. A Cambodian driver will wait for you in Poipet close to the checkpoint. Afterwards it will take about two hours driving from Poipet to your hotel in Siem Reap. We offer this service for customers who choose to arrive in Bangkok because of better flight connections or schedules or who intend to combine a visit to Cambodia with shopping in Bangkok.
Nationals of the following countries do not need to apply for a transit or tourist visa before entering Thailand, providing they are in possession of a confirmed ticket out of Thailand within 30-days:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgique, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, and Vietnam.
Please be aware that citizens of some countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Poland, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Yemen) need a 30-days transit or a 60-days tourist visa for Thailand, whenever they are leaving the duty-free zone of Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi airport. (A 15-days visa on arrival will be issued only for nationals of Bhutan, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Maldives, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Poland, Saudi Arabia, and Ukraine. Citizens of other countries mentioned above must apply for visas at Royal Thai embassies or consulates in advance.) Applicants for Tourist and Transit Visa must provide
1. Confirmed itinerary and
2. confirmed reservation for accommodation under the applicant’s names or invitation documents,
3. Proof of sufficient funds available during their stay in Thailand, e.g. original of bank statement from the last 6 months or original currency exchange slip of 500 US-Dollar per person per week with the applicant’s name.
For details concerning Thailand's visa requirements and rules, contact the responsible Royal Thai Embassies or Consulates.
- Bus and Boat Tickets
- Visa arrangements
- Hotel or Guesthouse reservation
- Transportation rentals
- Private or shared tours in Angkor
- Guided tours in many languages
- Holiday packages
- Tailor-made roundtours
- Pick-up service by car, mini-van, Bus from Bangkok to Siem Reap and, or Siem Reap to Bangkok, or any others place in Thailand. The Cambodian and Thailand drivers are both very fast, skilled and trust drivers. My driver will advise at every step what to do between border. My guide will take you through the border and we have an office on the border to explain the trip and border crossing. Easy, fast, comfortatble and reliable services.
- Temple visits in chronological historical order
Unique Asia Travel and Tours
We are not part of an international holding, we help to develop local tourist business.
Our company is run by locals and 100% owned by Cambodians.
For details, please check our page